Sunday, March 14, 2010

INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY

August 2 is International Friendship Day for 2010, time to recognise your friends and their contribution to your life. Friendship helps to bring peace and positivity to the globe - a great reason to celebrate!

Friendship Day occours on the second thursday of August - only once a year - so make the most of it! :) Friends come in many shapes, sizes and guises: school friends, work colleagues, siblings, partners, parents, pets and neighbours. Pull out all the stops and
let your friends know they are truly appreciated!


Celebration Ideas

Need some suggestions on how to celebrate Friendship Day and show your friends they are special? Read on below for some suggestions and links...

  • Write a nice card for your friend telling them how much you appreciate their friendship. Spill out your heart to them as though there is no tomorrow.
  • Buy or make them a small present - flowers, chocolates, friendship bands, a cake, a dreamcatcher, friendship journal or anything that catches your imagination! Consider leaving the gift anonymously for added intrigue!
  • Hug someone, preferably your friend!
  • Make a point to call every one of your friends on Friendship Day to let them know you care.

POSTED BY :
Nor ' Ashikin bt Mohad Dom ( A 128838 )
Seetha A / P Supermaniam ( A 128601 )


4 comments:

  1. The ideas that post up here, quit intresting.. but all of this really normal, dun noe wether got another special ways o not leh.. haha..
    But 4 me, the way i appreciate them is i always will put them in my heart.. maybe i is the 1 seldom will said out my feeling..
    so,in my opinion, i think we should always rememeber them.. not only in friendship day thaat show hw we appreciate them in our life..
    Maybe, all of us can go out gathering together.. o sometimes make a call 2 ask abt their recently condition, 4 show that we care abt them.... hehe...

    Hsien Nee
    A 127923

    ReplyDelete
  2. emm.. I don't think so.
    I've my own ways to appreciate all of my friends

    eqin
    A128838

    ReplyDelete
  3. Than, wat is ur ways leh?? seems like very effective de... so curious want 2 knw it lo..
    share v us la.. don't so stingy mah..
    Guess not me only want 2 knw it lo, sure all of us want 2 knw it, right???

    Hsien Nee
    A127923

    ReplyDelete
  4. hsien nee,
    I think I want to make a surprise party to appreaciate my friend.
    I want to bring her to secret recipes or Pizza Hut. hehe
    I hope my friends will enjoy it.


    eqin
    A 128838

    ReplyDelete